- About Radiation Safety Department
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
- Safety Directives
- The Atomic Energy Act- 1962
- [A.E] Radiation Protection Rules - 2004
- Safety Code
- Status of Radiological Safety in M.P
- Layout - Guidelines & Model Lay outs
- Fee structure-order
- Messages on Radiation Protection - 2008
The Directorate of Radiation Safety (DRS) is set up by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to enforce Atomic Energy Regulatory Board's (AERB) safety codes and guidelines on medical x-ray installations. All X-ray units (X-ray, CT Scan, C-Arm, Cath Lab, Mammography, OPG, Dental, Portable, Mobile, BMD etc) are stratutarily bound to register with the AERB through Directorate of Radiation Safety and obtain Registration certificate.
The Radiation Safety Directorate is an independent regulatory body under the Public Health and Family Welfare Department of Government of Madhya Pradesh. The Headquarters of the Directorate is at Bhopal.
4th Floor, Directorate of Health Services, Satpura Bhawan, Bhopal
+91 755-2551990, e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org